KERINA x BAHAMA SUNRISE PRESETS
You can get the best views and best skies during sunrise or sunset. Don’t let harsh shadows or back-lighting scare you from taking an epic shot! Here are some presets I used during harsh lighting conditions in the Bahamas. All 4 presets have been carefully designed to even out those shadows and apply my own blend of dreamy colors. Go ahead, be a morning (or night) person!
- NO Adobe subscription needed! Only Lightroom CC Mobile (iOS / Andriod)
- If you only want to use Lightroom CC Mobile, then you only need the “.DNG” files
- iPhone import: download the DNG files to Dropbox or similar > Export DNG files, but use the”Open In…” icon > Open in Lightroom CC Mobile > On the bottom of Lightroom, there is a Presets section > Create a New Preset using the DNG file you just downloaded.
- If you have Lightroom CC Desktop, then mobile presets syncs automatically!
- Desktop import: Edit > Presets > “…” button > Import Presets
- Compatible with Lightroom CC 1.3+ or Lightroom Classic 7.3+ and Lightroom Mobile CC 3.3+
- 4 x .XMP files included with photo reference files
- 4 x .DNG files for mobile presets
- You will get download links after purchase
- All digital purchases are nonrefundable, but we will work with you to make sure you’re happy with your presets
- Use #KerinaPresets for a chance to get featured on my stories!